Living Beyond 120 offers its very own hydrogen tablet, Living Beyond 120 H2 Molecular Hydrogen; it is a supplement shown to reduce the production of the inflammation-causing COX-2 enzyme. In today’s episode, Dr. Mark Young and Dr. Jeffrey Gladden from Gladden Longevity discuss the topic of hydrogen-rich water, as well as discuss the known benefits and new research on the effects of hydrogen-rich water on various biomarkers of aging!
Listen to this episode to learn about making a hundred the new thirty, living beyond 120, and Living Young for a Lifetime!
- – The tip of the day, which points out the effects that diet sodas and carbonated water have on your health (2:40);
- – How eating could be one of the most biologically stressful things on your body (9:49);
- – The Living Beyond 120 H2 Molecular Hydrogen supplement, and providing clarity on how to take it (15:00);
- – A new study that shows the effects of six months of hydrogen intake on the molecular and phenotypic biomarkers of aging in adults 70 years and older (21:46);
- – How the data from the study links hydrogen-rich water to actual changes in biometric and chemical markers (25:57);
- – Biology being an economy of balance, and how hydrogen plays a role in balancing the system (27:01);
- – If hydrogen has any role in helping “crepey” skin (27:36);
- – The value of using hydrogen topically (30:43);
- – The frequency in which people should be using hydrogen (32:02);
- – Innovative ways other countries, like Japan, are using hydrogen (33:22);
- – Potential benefits of using hydrogen when going through chemotherapy and/or radiation therapy (35:15);
- – Coupling hydrogen water with exercise, and the science behind it (36:38);
- – Dr. Gladden’s empowering question (37:51);
- – A closing metaphor from Dr. Young (38:45);